TPSi presorts and mails in excess of 30 million pieces of mail each year. We stay up-to-date on the latest (and often-changing) USPS regulations so you don’t have to.
We use 2d Datamatrix barcodes to control every facet of mailing – allowing us to account for every piece of presorted mail we process. Our barcode technology allows us to selectively put up to 6 different inserts in each envelope. We track every sheet in an envelope by account number. We track every piece of mail by sequence number. We sort every job by itself to insure mail piece integrity and timely processing.
With the capacity to mail up to 200,000 pieces of mail/day at either facility, we have the capacity and redundancy to get your mail out the door in a timely fashion – often in 24 hours or less.
- Intelligent mail insertion up to 6 variable inserts per mail piece
- selective remittance envelope insertion
- full audit trail (cameras at both ends of machine)
- single or multi-page collations in same print run
- up to 25% discount CASS/PAVE presorting
- MOVE update
- intelligent mail barcode (IMb)
- electronic address service updates
- merge/purge separate input lists